Grant is located at the southern end of Brevard County, situated on the beautiful Indian River and is directly off of U.S. Hwy 1, 10 miles south of Melbourne or 22 miles north of Vero Beach.
Q-Fest festival grounds are located at 4580 1st Street, Grant, Florida. For directions from I-95, see below. Otherwise you can find directions at Mapquest.
From the NORTH (Jacksonville/ Daytona)
1. Take I-95 South to Exit 173.
2. Exit onto Malabar Road, East.
3. Take Malabar Road to US 1.
4. Head South on US 1 approximately 5 miles to 1st Street (Just past the Historic Grant Grocery, 2 story white building on the right)
From the WEST (Orlando, Tampa)
1. Take the Beeline or 192 East to I-95.
2. Follow directions From the NORTH.
From the SOUTH (Ft.Lauderdale, Miami)
1. Take I-95 North to Exit 156 Fellsmere.
2. Head East on 512 to to US 1.
3. Head North on US Hwy to 1st Street (Just before the Historic Grant Grocery, 2 story white building on the left)